3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Street, Hull
Sold STC £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Loft Area
- Popular Residential Location
- Spacious Living Accommodation
This accommodation is larger than expected from the outside and is expected to generate a large degree of interest.
This family home must be seen to appreciate the versatile accommodation on offer. Close to the commuter links to the city and local amenities it is ideally located in a popular residential area. View now to avoid missing out on this cracking family home.
What a cracker! This tardis is bigger on the inside than the outside. View now to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Single glazed front entrance door, internal window, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, back boiler solid fuel/gas, wood grain effect flooring and double glazed doors to:-
Dining Room 12' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.71m )
Sliding patio doors to rear, open fireplace, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.26m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, tiled floor, window to the rear aspect and door to side.
Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.95m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 3 16' 4" max x 11' 5" ( 4.98m max x 3.48m )
Velux style window to the front, storage to eaves, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part complementary tiling, radiator and double glazed window to the rear and side.
Courtyard garden to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41694261.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.