3 bedroom cottage for saleGuildford, Normandy, GU3
- Stunning Grade II listed detached cottage built in 1485
- Lovely double reception room
- Impressive conservatory
- Bespoke kitchen and carpentry
- Original features throughout
- Car port and garage
- Set in magnificent gardens
- Previously included in surrey open garden days
A beautiful three bedroom 15th century Grade II listed detached cottage, set in magnificent gardens with a bespoke kitchen and carpentry throughout, carport and garage.
The property is close to local amenities while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.