3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodlands Park Drive, Axwell Park, Blaydon, Tyne and Wear, NE21 5PQ
- Exceptional Three Bed Det Bungalow
- Desirable & Sought After Development
- Generous Internal Living Accommodation
- Superb Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- Refurbished Contemporary Bathroom/w.c.
- Two Bedrooms with Quality Fitted 'Robes
- Large Integrated Gge & Landscaped Gdns
- Ducted Air Heating & Dbl Gl Throughout
An internal inspection cannot fail to impress with this outstanding three bedroom detached bungalow situated within this established and sought after Woodlands Park development. Conveniently situated to take advantage of major road links via the Western Bypass providing ease of access to Gateshead's Metro Centre, Newcastle City Centre and Airport together with all destinations North and South. The property has undergone substantial improvement and has been extremely well maintained by the present owners to include ducted air heating and quality double glazing throughout. The generous living accommodation offers entrance hall and landing leading to a spacious reception room with access to balcony offering front aspect views. There are three good-size bedrooms (two of which benefit from classic built in bedroom furniture) and a superbly refurbished family bathroom with contemporary suite and separate shower. The kitchen has also undergone recent upgrading benefitting from high gloss units and integrated appliances. Externally the property is further improved with landscaped gardens and a large double integrated garage with electric door. All in all an exceptional detached property which must be viewed in order to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.