6 bedroom town house for saleSillwood Street, Brighton, East Sussex
- Excellent City centre location
- Versatile accommodation
- Home and/or income opportunity
- Rental investment or holiday lets
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Two private secure parking spaces
- Large South facing private roof terrace
- No chain
- Total area: 173sqm (1862sqft)
INVESTMENT or HOME AND INCOME. Opportunity to acquire this substantial and versatile freehold property in the heart of Brighton City centre.
Being sold as one property but currently arranged as three. Four bedroom maisonette over three floors with private roof terrace, lower ground floor studio apartment and a delightful rear one bedroom flat (ideal for holiday let), all with separate private entrances. This property is also offered with two private off-street secure gated parking spaces and really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Within close proximity to public gardens, the well renowned Ginger Man restaurant, Brighton town centre and of course Brighton seafront.
Property ref: 121_1731_3970438
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41705949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3970438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hoole Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.