1 bedroom retirement property for saleFleur-de-Lis, Hartley Wintney: BRAND NEW LUXURY ONE BED APARTMENT
- OWNERS' DRAWING ROOM WITH WI-FI
- GUEST SUITE
- CONCIERGE TO MANAGE THE DEVELOPMENT
- COMPLIMENTARY MEMBERSHIP TO THE FLEUR-DE-LIS PRIVLEGE CLUB
- 20 CAR PARK SPACES
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 0845 004 5000
Beautiful luxury one bedroom apartment on the second floor at Fleur-de-Lis in Hartley Wintney built by Renaissance Group in the heart of this idyllic rural village. This development epitomises independent luxury retirement living, allowing you to enjoy later life with your family, friends and like-minded neighbours.
**Part Exchange Available**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41706591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6745630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirementmove head office, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.