3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEustace Road, East Ham
Tucked away on a quiet residential turning in the popular Central Park Estate is this three bedroom end of terrace property which benefits from features including two separate receptions (reception two boasting an attractive fireplace), spacious fitted kitchen / diner, first floor bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating (untested). The property also benefits from having side access to an approx 45' rear garden. We also have next door for sale so for any families / friends looking to buy two houses next door to each other this is the ideal opportunity to do so. Applicants are advised to arrange an early internal inspection to avoid disappointment, call Bairstow Eves East Ham on 02084709000.
• Bedroom One: 13'4 (into bay) x 8'10 (to fitted wardrobes)
• Bedroom Two: 10'6 (max) x 10'10
• Bedroom Three: 7'10 x 6'11
• Reception One: 13'5 (into bay) x 11'10 (max)
• Reception Two: 10'10 (max) x 10'8
• Kitchen / Diner: 17'6 x 9'6
• Study: 7'10 x 6'9 (currently used as a bedroom)
• First Floor Bathroom / WC
• Rear Garden approx. 45'
• Gas Central Heating (untested)
• Double Glazing
• End of Terrace
• In Our Opinion Tastefully Presented Throughout
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS130052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.