1 bedroom maisonette for saleRothbart Way, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £122,500
- Very Low Lease Costs - Long Lease Remaining
- Immaculate First Floor Apartment
- Popular Location
- One Double Bedroom / Spacious Living Accomodation
- Perfect for a first home buyer or as an ideal investment
Ideal for INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME buyers this first floor maisonette with DRIVEWAY & GARAGE also offers a well presented living space in the ever popular location of Hampton Hargate.
Immaculately presented throughout this first floor maisonette benefits from a double bedroom and offers driveway to the front go the single garage, while being situated in the popular development of Hampton this maisonette benefits from being situated close to amenities. The property briefly comprises of; entrance, good size lounge / kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is ideal for first time buyers or as an investment purchase.
Stairs to the first floor.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wall mounted thermostat, doors to:
Lounge Area 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Two double radiators, laminate flooring, TV point, power points, opening to:
Kitchen Area 11' 2" x 5' 9" ( 3.40m x 1.75m )
Single drawer one and a half bow stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and ceramic tiled splashbacks, fitted double oven, gas hob, laminate flooring, wall mounted boiler, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, spot lights to ceiling.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 8" Min ( 3.53m x 3.25m Min )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, double radiator, loft access, spot lights to ceiling.
There is a single garage with driveway to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41709501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.