2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePunchbowl Lane, Boston
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
This detached bungalow is situated in Boston and benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, off road parking and front and rear gardens.
DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN BOSTON WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND REAR GARDEN
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light point.
Lounge 10' 5" maximum into recess x 12' 11" excluding bay window ( 3.18m maximum into recess x 3.94m excluding bay window )
With bay window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
Kitchen 9' 4" maximum x 15' 7" maximum ( 2.84m maximum x 4.75m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, wall units, plumbing for washing machine, space for standard height fridge or freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, window to rear aspect, obscure glazed door to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
With window, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 7' 2" x 9' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.02m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath with wall mounted shower over, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. There is also a lawned area to the immediate front with established Laurel boundary hedge.
Side gated access leads to the rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41709582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.