2 bedroom terraced house for saleBabbington Close, ILKESTON
Offers in Region of
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Modern Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buyers Property
- Quiet Location
- Designated PARKING space
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Must Be Viewed
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer to acquire this delightful home situated in a quiet location. Benefitting from a designated PARKING space this well presented home in brief comprises; hall, lounge, kitchen, ground floor W.C, two bedrooms and bathroom. This property must be viewed!!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this delightfully presented two bedroom mid-terrace property located on a quiet development. The property is still under its NHBC certification which gives the potential buyer confidence they are buying a cracking home. The current owners have lived in the property since new and have maintained to a high standard. This ideal starter home offers everything you would expect from a new build offering a modern kitchen and bathroom. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, downstairs W/C, kitchen and a lounge. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a small front garden and a rear garden. To the front of the property there is parking. The property is of course gas central heated and double glazed.
Having double glazed door to the front aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
Having double French patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, TV point and fire alarm.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
Fitted with wall and base units with roll edge work tops, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, four ring gas hob, electric oven, tiled flooring, washing machine point, double glazed window to the front aspect and houses the boiler.
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, low level WC, radiator, vinyl flooring and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Having radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' max x 9' 6" ( 4.27m max x 2.90m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 6' 3" x 14' 1" ( 1.91m x 4.29m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with shower over. Tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Having small patio area, mostly laid to lawn, fenced boundaries and shed,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41710158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.