3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Street, BILSTON
Sold STC £130,000
- Semi Detached Residence Located Within A Popular Area
- Close To School Catchments And Amenities
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Beautifully Decorated And Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking And Garage
A beautiful three bedroom semi detached property within a popular and pleasant residential area. An ideal location for schools, amenities and transport links. This property has plenty of family living space with an extended kitchen diner, conservatory, separate utility room and garage.
A beautiful three bedroom semi detached property within a popular and pleasant residential area. An ideal location for schools, amenities and transport links. This property has plenty of family living space with an extended kitchen diner, conservatory, separate utility room and garage. The property offers ample off road parking and has a well maintained rear garden. This truly is a must see property, please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Entrance to the property with double glazed window and wooden laminate flooring
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.40m )
Lounge to the front of the property with front facing double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, gas fire place and central heating radiator
Kitchen 14' 3" 6 03 x 16' 9" ( 4.34m 6 03 x 5.11m )
L shaped fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, tiled floor double glazed window and central heating radiator
Utility Room 7' 8" max x 4' 7" ( 2.34m max x 1.40m )
Utility room with garage entrance, with wall cupboards and base units, plumbing and room for appliances, with central heating radiator
Conservatory 8' 10" x 9' ( 2.69m x 2.74m )
Double glazed UPVC conservatory, with tiled floor, light and fan to ceiling and central heating radiator
Bedroom One 7' 8" x 13' 11" ( 2.34m x 4.24m )
Double bedroom to the front of the property with double glazed front facing leaded windows, carpeted flooring and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
double bedroom to the rear of the property with double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 7' 4" min ( 1.96m x 2.24m min )
Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and double glazed window
Fully tiled bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin and w.c. with double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Good sized garden at two levels incorporating patio and lawn area
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.95m x 2.59m )
Garage with up and over door and electrical points
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41711037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.