1 bedroom flat for saleLime Tree Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham
- Parking spaces to front
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Generous bedroom
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Good size family bathroom
- Ample storage space
- Close to local amenities
- No upward chain
Attention all investors.This one bedroom apartment may look small from the outside but it sure does offer space, with a generous lounge diner, kitchen, family bathroom and spacious bedroom this property would be ideal for a loved up couple or as a bachelor pad. Offering a fantastic rental yield.
Burchell Edwards are proud to present this one bedroom apartment comprising of; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom and bedroom. Viewing highly recommended. No upward chain.
Door to front elevation and stairs to first floor.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 10" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.13m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, telephone socket, TV aerial and electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 5' 7" ( 3.10m x 1.70m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Two storage cupboards, loft access and doors off to bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 3" max x 8' 11" ( 4.04m max x 2.72m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation and electric heater.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41712459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI201799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.