2 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Village, Haxby, York
Sold STC £140,000
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- Retirement Property For The Over 55's
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Shower Room
- Delightful Communal Gardens
- Upper Floor Flat, No Forward Chain
A superb opportunity to acquire this two bedroom upper floor over 55's apartment boasting recently fitted stylish shower room and modern kitchen, and situated within close proximity to local amenities and facilities. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
This well appointed two double bedroom first floor apartment is located within the ever popular development of Wyre Mews and is offered to the over 55's and comprises communal hallway with lift access to all floors, two communal lounges, one with kitchen and WC, various "break out" seating areas, library with additional seating, gym, pool room, communal laundry with washer and dryer, luggage room and purpose built disabled scooter store. The home briefly comprises private entrance hall, living room with feature electric fire and bay window, modern fitted kitchen, recently installed stylish shower room and two double bedrooms. Externally there is beautifully kept communal gardens and residents parking available. With upvc double glazing where stated and electric storage heaters, this ready to move into home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Private Entrance Hallway
With security telephone entry system and emergency pull cord and doors opening to:
Living Room 16' 6" x 14' 7" ( 5.03m x 4.45m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with electric fire, large useful built in storage cupboard housing tank, storage heater, wall lights and television point.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.64m x 1.88m )
A modern fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a built in electric oven, electric ceramic hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.08m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, television point and a storage heater.
Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a storage heater.
A fully tiled suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and a W.C. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and loft hatch.
Externally the property offers delightful communal gardens with seating areas for residents to enjoy and parking.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41713599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.