2 bedroom bungalow for saleWarner Crescent, Didcot
Offers in Region of £300,000
- Detached bungalow situated in quiet non-estate location
- Two double bedrooms, family bathroom & fitted kitchen
- Good size L-shape lounge/dining with feature gas fire with surround
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Private enclosed south facing rear garden with shed and side access
- Enclosed carport with light & power, driveway parking and front garden
- Viewings are highly recommended, please contact the sales team on 01235 511406
A rarely available link-detached, non estate, bungalow quietly situated within a small crescent located off the very popular Loyd Road which is set to the west side of town. Offering two double bedrooms and a private enclosed south facing rear garden. The property is presented in good condition throughout and comprises of two double bedrooms, family bathroom, good size L-shape lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and enclosed carport with driveway parking and front garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41714169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6691099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.