3 bedroom terraced house for saleHotwell Road, Hotwells, Bristol
Sold STC £450,000
- Four Storey Period Townhouse
- 20ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- 21ft Living Room
- Three Bedrooms, En Suite to Master
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Must Be Viewed Internally
- Views Towards S.S Great Britain
With views towards the S.S. Great Britain, this impressive period home provides well proportioned accommodation arranged over four floors. Boasting a 20ft kitchen/dining room, 21ft living room with feature fireplace, master bedroom with en suite and a low maintenance rear garden. Viewing is a must!
This period townhouse was built c.1870 as The Volunteer Tavern until the early nineteen hundreds when it was converted to a house. It was refurbished in the 90's and now offers well presented living space over four floors. There are retained period features throughout and the accommodation includes three bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, cloakroom, spacious fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and drawing room. To the rear are two seating areas. From the front elevation are views across the river towards the SS Great Britain and the marina. You can watch the rowers, paddle boarders, and other river activities, and of course first class views of the Harbourside Festival. Just across the road is the waterside path to the City Centre.
Door opening into
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 8" x 9' 9" ( 6.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splashback. Double electric oven. Gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and services for domestic appliances. Tiled floor. Radiator. Two storage cupboards.
First Floor Lobby
Doors to bathroom and sitting room.
Sitting Room 21' 1" x 9' 6" ( 6.43m x 2.90m )
Double glazed sash window. Double doors to rear courtyard. Stripped wood floor. Ceiling coving and rose. Fire surround with coal effect electric fire. Double doors to rear lobby.
Window to side elevation. White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail.
Radiator. Stripped floor. Stairs to second floor.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs to third floor. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Boiler supplying hot water and central heating.
Wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Entrance walkway. Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Wall lights. Door to
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.62m )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to front elevation with views across the river. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.90m max x 2.34m max )
Restricted head height. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
The property to the rear benefits from two outside spaces. From the sitting room are double doors out to the enclosed decked courtyard. There are raised seating areas with storage beneath. From the upper floor landing, access leads out to the generous patio area that is tucked away behind the property and offers a delightful area, ideal for relaxing away from the hustle and bustle of City life.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41715228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.