3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Market Weston, Diss
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Field Views
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
New to the market is this spacious detached bungalow, situated on the edge of the village in extensive countryside. This property boasts three large bedrooms, a family bathroom, conservatory and off road parking. Benefiting from beautiful field and church views.
New to the market is this spacious detached bungalow, situated on the edge of the village in extensive countryside. This property boasts three large bedrooms, a family bathroom, conservatory and off road parking. Benefiting from beautiful field and church views and sitting in a prime location, close to the local amenities in the local Village of Hopton. Viewings are highly recommended on this property.
Wooden styled ceiling with overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to front and side. Door to front and door to hall. Power points and tiled flooring.
A spacious entrance hall with textured and coved ceiling and spot lighting. Storage heater, carpeted flooring, phone point, storage cupboards and power point. Doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, WC, bathroom, kitchen and living room.
Living Room 11' 2" x 18' 3" ( 3.40m x 5.56m )
Plastered and coved ceiling with overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side and double glazed patio door to conservatory. Storage heater, wood burner with slate surround, wall lighting and carpeted flooring.
Textured ceiling with spot lighting. Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted base units, bath with shower over, fully tiled decor, storage heater and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Plastered and coved ceiling with overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Voids for cooker, fridge and washing machine. Sink and drainer with up and over tap. Storage cupboard, power points, hot water tank cupboard, water softener and laminate effect vinyl flooring.
Utility Room/ Boot Room 16' 2" x 4' 1" ( 4.93m x 1.24m )
Door to front and door to rear. Ceramic tiled flooring, power points and overhead light fitting. Access to garage.
UPVC construction with ceramic tiled flooring. Automatic roof vent with rain sensor, power points, overhead light fitting and fan. Patio doors to garden with field views.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 13' 7" ( 3.15m x 4.14m )
Textured and coved ceiling with overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Vanity basin with wall mounted units and vanity light, TV point, power points, panel heater and carpeted flooring.
Textured ceiling with overhead light fitting. Hand wash basin, WC and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 12' ( 3.18m x 3.66m )
Textured and coved ceiling with overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Panel heater, built-in wardrobes, TV point, power points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.71m )
Textured and coved ceiling with overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Panel heater, phone point, power points, fitted storage cupboards and carpeted flooring.
A beautiful front garden with field views to the front and side. Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub planting. To the side is a concrete drive way offering parking for multiple vehicles, leading to a single garage with up and over door, power and light. There is also a wood store, outside light and access to rear.
To the rear of the property is a paved seating area with pond feature. Laid to lawn garden with shrub and flower planting, all surrounded by field views to the sides and rear. There is also a garden shed, summer house and plastic storage shed.
From Bury St Edmunds take the A143 North. At Stanton turn left onto the B1111, pass through Barningham then turning right at 'The Mill Inn'. Take the second left onto Church Road (at the Village Hall). Bali Hai can be found roughly 3/4 mile down the road, 300 yards past the church.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41716743.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.