3 bedroom flat for saleLord Kensington House, 375 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London W14
- 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 3rd Floor (With Lift)
- 1139sq.ft ( 105sq.m)
- Private Terrace
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen with Miele Appliances
- 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 24 Hour Concierge & Residents Leisure Suite
- Close to Local Shops & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Earls Court & High Street Kensington Transport Links
A brand new stunning 3 bedroom apartment for sale, located on the 3rd floor (with lift) of Lord Kensington House in Berkeley Homes 375 High Street Kensington development. The apartment comprises of 1139sq.ft (105sq.m) and the accommodation further comprises of an open plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows, a smart kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, there are 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), a utility cupboard and ample storage. Additionally there is underfloor heating, comfort cooling, surround sound throughout and secure underground parking. The development is conveniently located on Kensington High Street and residents have the use of a 24 hour concierge service, a private cinema, as well as a leisure suite with a swimming pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa. Lord Kensington House is within walking distance to Earls Court and High Street Kensington transport links.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: £7.66 per sq ft per annum
Ground Rent: £1000pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26249946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.