4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
- STAMP DUTY PAID BY DEVELOPER!
- Part Exchange & Help To Buy available on this property
- £1000 Towards Carpets
- New Build Four Bedroom
- Triple Glazing Throughout
- High Specification
- Engineered Oak Flooring & Solid Oak Doors
- 27ft Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Ensuite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Integrated Induction Hob/Dishwasher/Washing Machine/Oven & Grill
STAMP DUTY PAID (Not including second home owners)
Part Exchange available on this property! After the huge success of the first phase of The Sidings development in the heart of Shepton Mallet it gives us great pleasure in introducing phase two of this bespoke New Build site. These spacious family homes are built to high specification with 'triple glazing' throughout, engineered oak flooring, solid oak doors throughout, full integrated kitchen appliances to include, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated oven and grill as well as having a modern Worcester gas fired combination boiler. The properties briefly comprise; Wide entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, 27ft open plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Room, three bedrooms to the first floor & modern family bathroom and to the second floor there is a master suite with an Ensuite Shower room. Off street parking and enclosed rear garden. An early viewing is highly recommended so please contact our office ASAP to arrange! The developer will also £1000 Towards Carpets.
Property ref: 121_1716_4146295
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41717550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4146295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.