3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNew England Rise, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £325,000
- 3 bedroom Semi- Detached Family Home
- Extended To Rear
- Driveway With Off Street Parking
- En-suite Shower Room
This three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is situated in a popular residential area of Mile Oak. Benefiting from a new porch and recently updated kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, off street parking and garden with timber shed. This is an ideal family home, a must see for home movers!
This three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow is situated in a popular residential area of Mile Oak. Benefiting from a new porch and recently updated kitchen, three bedrooms, off street parking and garden with timber shed.
Located very closely to the A 27 and a five minute drive from Portslade train station, the property is extremely convenient for commuters with great links to West Sussex, Gatwick airport and London. This is an ideal family home and a must see for home movers **please call now to arrange a viewing on 01273 778455**
Entrance Porch 8' 2" MAX x 4' 9" ( 2.49m MAX x 1.45m )
Double glazed door to side, slate tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to side, radiator, slate tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side, bath, mixer shower over bath, tiling, wash hand basin and vanity unit, tiled flooring.
W/C, tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 4" into Bay ( 4.83m x 3.45m into Bay )
Bay window to side, gas fireplace, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' ( 3.12m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base cupboards, range of oak fronted units, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric over, five burner gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, under stairs cupboard. Open plan to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 9' ( 4.19m x 2.74m )
Open plan to kitchen, further work surfaces and storage cupboards, radiator, patio doors opening to rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor, dado rail, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" MAX x 10' ( 3.56m MAX x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front with views to the sea, fitted wardrobes, radiator,
En Suite Shower Room
Wash hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, chrome ladder radiator, tiling, shower cubicle with mixer shower.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Driveway with off street parking.
As lawn, paved patio, display borders, timber shed, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41718294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.