4 bedroom detached house for saleWillmott Road, Rushden
- Ideal Family Home
- Four Bedroom Detached
- En Suite To Master
- Presented In Immaculate Order
- Excellent Location
A stunning four double bedroom detached family home situated on the south side of Rushden. In breif the property comprises of lounge, dining area, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, cloakroom, four double bedrooms with ensuite to master, good size rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Entered via obscure double glazed door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door to lounge
Lounge 16' 8" into Bay x 12' 5" ( 5.08m into Bay x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, under stair storage cupboard. TV & Telephone points, opening in to dining area
Dining Area 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, door to kitchen/breakfast room
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half sink bowl and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window to rear, opening to utility room
Utility Area 7' 3" x 5' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.60m )
Base units, roll top work surface, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to rear leading in to garden, door to cloakroom
obscure double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, low level w/c radiator, splash back tiling
Stairs rising from entrance hall, double storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing water tank, loft access, door to all bedrooms and bathroom
Master Bedroom 13' 6" Max x 12' 6" ( 4.11m Max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to en suite
Double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, Low level w/c, extractor fan, shaver point, gas heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 11' 1" Max ( 2.64m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
A three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator, splash back tiling, obscure double glazed window to rear
Driveway providing off road parking and up and over door leading into garage.
Enclosed by timber fence surrounding, mainly laid to lawn and patio area, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41718345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD105827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.