2 bedroom flat for saleSaffron Square, Wellestly Road, Croydon, Croydon, CR9 2BY
- 33rd Floor 2 Bed 2 Bath - 871 sqft
- South Aspect- Westfield Views
- 24 hour Concierge and Residents only gym
- Close to Shops and Restaurants
- 5 minutes Walk to West Croydon Station
- 10 minutes walk to East Croydon Station
- 999 year leasehold
- Completion: Q1 - Q2 2017
New Build Sales presents this stunning 2 bed apartment set on the 33rd floor to the prestigious Saffron Square development in Croydon.
The centerpiece of the development is The Tower, which creates a dominant focal point for the new Croydon skyline. Residents at The Tower will benefit from floor-to-ceiling glazing offering stunning views across Croydon to Central London and beyond.
The property boasts contemporary open-plan living spaces with modern kitchen fitted with designer Bosch appliances, carpets to bedrooms and dark grey oak- effect laminate to hall, living and kitchen. The apartment is finished off with white-emulsioned walls and a fitted wardrobe to master bedroom and a luxuriously finished bathroom complemented by high quality finishes and fittings.
Saffron Square will provide its residents with a coffee shop, Tesco Express along with the added convenience of a 24 hour concierge service, gym facilities and secure underground parking.
*pictures are for illustrative purposes only*
Saffron Square is perfectly placed to take advantage of the transport links that both local train stations in Croydon offer. East Croydon benefits from the fast train from Brighton to London Bridge via Gatwick Airport, as well as six trains per hour to Victoria Station.
There is also the fast London Overground connection to the City, Canary Wharf and the London Underground network from West Croydon station, and a reliable tram network throughout Croydon that conveniently links the Tower to Wimbledon and Beckenham Junction.
- Clapham Junction in 9 minutes
- Gatwick Airport in 14 minutes
- Wimbledon in 24 minutes
- Canary Wharf in 29 minutes
- Stratford in 34 minutes
- Brighton in 35 minutes
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.