3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrogmore Walk, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent
Guide Price £230,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- 2 reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Walking distance to local school, High Street and mainline station
- A degree of modernisation is required
- EPC energy rating E (54)
An exciting opportunity to purchase a real investment in the highly regarded and highly sought after village of Lenham. The location of this home is a dream blend of accessibility, peace and quiet. The main High Street, with it's boutique shops and charming pub, handy station with links to London, and village primary and secondary schools are all within walking distance, yet being on the edge of the village allows you to avoid the hustle and bustle when necessary.For enthusiastic first time buyers looking to make their mark, or older couples looking for convenience and amenities, this home is ideal. This is a real chance to avoid paying a premium to alter someone else's taste and make this home your own. The good sized lounge could create a cosy environment for quality family time, and the open plan kitchen and diner area allows for a wonderful social atmosphere, and maybe a dinner party or two. With two double bedrooms and a decent single bedroom, there's plenty of room for a young family, or space for the grandchildren to come and stay.Outside, the garden is a sun worshippers paradise, and a real selling point for green fingered gardeners. There is also a private disabled bay if needed for those with restricted mobility, and a garage available to rent (subject to availability.) This a home that must be viewed to appreciate the potential, so call to book your viewing today.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 11'8 x 11'3 (3.56m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'5 x 8'0 (2.57m x 2.44m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'6 (2.72m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'5 (1.98m x 1.65m)
- Garden to Front and Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41721633.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12720122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.