3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Deck House - Plot 44, Cerney Wick Lane, South Cerney, CIRENCESTER, Gloucestershire, GL7 5LW
Sold by Us
- 2025 sqft property with vaulted ceiling to make the most of the Cotswold scenery
- Enjoying panoramic view of the waterparks lakes
- En Suite bathrooms to each of the three bedrooms
- Spacious and airy feel with terraces at roof level and waterside
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- A truly bespoke holiday home that can be finished to your individual styling
The Deck House is a new design created to make the most of the Cotswold’s stunning scenery. With a rooftop terrace, owners enjoy panoramic views of the lakes and countryside in this 3 bedroom property all with en-suites.
The 2025 sq ft property with vaulted ceilings includes an open plan living room, dining area and designer kitchen leading to a 252 sq ft roof terrace. On the ground floor, bedrooms one and two have large patios leading on to the lake. Each room enjoying maximum daylight. With an almost entirely glass frontage, the Deck House has a very spacious, airy feel, and with terraces at both the waterside and the large roof terrace you can enjoy the sun from breakfast time till evening drinks.
Created by the Watermark design team, the Deck House offers the perfect weekend retreat to share with friends and family.The house is finished in Cape Cod pale grey timber cladding with double glazed french doors to bedrooms 1 & 2 and bi-fold doors to the living room, keeping the lodge cool in the summer and cosy in the winter. The Deck House is certainly high specification with a designer kitchen and sanitary ware and tiling from Porcelenosa. A truly bespoke holiday home, choose your plot and individually design your detached lodge with its own rooftop terrace overlooking the beautiful Summer Lake. There are options to upgrade to have a hot tub on your first floor deck or a galleried sitting area above the kitchen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 146468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.