1 bedroom apartment for saleMeridian Building, Royal Wharf, London
- Meridian Building, Royal Wharf
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 13th floor of 14
- 621 Sq. Ft. with Large Balcony
- North West Aspect
- Views to Canary Wharf an City
- Residents Gym & Concierge
- Completing Jan 2017
Meridian Building, Royal Wharf / 1 Bedroom Apartment / 13th floor of 14 / 621 Sq. Ft. with Large Balcony / North West Aspect / Views to Canary Wharf an City / Residents Gym & Concierge / Completing Q3-Q4 2016
Royal Wharf Location is one of the best in London. Royal Wharf London has excellent transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) 4 Minutes to City Airport, 12 Minutes to Canary Wharf, a new Crossrail Station (Custom House) which will be completed by 2018 in line with to developments completion, the Jubilee Line (Canning Town) plus international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a brand new Thames Clipper Pier.
Property ref: 121_707_4122640
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41729436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4122640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, Rotherhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.