3 bedroom terraced house for saleLyndale Close, Leek
Sold STC £179,950
Full description* A beautifully presented three bedroom mid town house arranged over three floors.
* The property is situated in a select small cul-de-sac development just on the outskirts of the town centre.
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and alarm system.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, W.c and Kitchen / Diner to the ground floor. Landing Area, Lounge, Bedroom and Bathroom to the first floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite facility and a further Bedroom to the second floor.
* Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a single integral garage.
* Low maintenance rear garden area with display borders and paved patio area.
* An internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Entrance Hall - Tiled floor. Radiator. Stairs off. Access to garage.
W.C - 2'11 x 5'9 (0.89m x 1.75m) - W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Kitchen / Diner - 13'8 x 14'9 (4.17m x 4.50m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Gas cooker point. Extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher. Radiator x 2. Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Pantry off. Double doors leading out to garden.
Landing Area - Stairs off.
Lounge - 14'10 x 14'10 (4.52m x 4.52m) - Radiator x 2. French doors.
Bedroom - 8'10 x 8'4 (2.69m x 2.54m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'2 x 5'7 (1.88m x 1.70m) - Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Landing Area - Radiator. Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom - 9'2 x 14'11 (2.79m x 4.55m) - Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 11'5 x 14'6 (3.48m x 4.42m) - Radiator.
En-Suite - 3'2 x 8'3 (0.97m x 2.51m) - Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Sky light.
Outside - Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a single integral garage. Low maintenance rear garden area with display borders and paved patio area.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41729625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26251293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.