3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Annes Road, Doncaster, DN4
- Local amenities include lakeside, racecourse, leisure facilities, supermarket and schools
- Short distance to Doncaster town centre (5 minute drive or 15 minute walk)
- A new park at the end of the street
- New central heating system installed
- Large spacious bedrooms fitted with new quality carpets
- Solid wood floors throughout the hallway, living room and dining room
- Sliding doors easily separate the living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen with white corian worktops and integrated oven and hob.
- Living room leads to an established rear garden and patio via glazed patio door
- Plenty of storage space with a large versatile garage with front and side doors
We are delighted to offer this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the sought after and convenient location of Belle Vue, a short distance from Doncaster town centre. The property is within easy reach of local amenities .
This house is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41731041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vww-7o57. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.