2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingfisher Drive, Wisbech
Sold STC £125,000
- End terraced house
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
THIS IS THE ONE! A great opportunity to purchase a superb 2 bedroom house that is situated in a delightful location on the egde of the development and overlooks open fields. The house is considered an ideal first home or a superb investment property and must be viewed to be fully appreciated
THIS IS THE ONE! A great opportunity to purchase a superb 2 bedroom house that is situated in a delightful location on the egde of the development and overlooks open fields. The house is considered an ideal first home or a superb investment property and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. On the ground floor there is an entrance porch and a spacious lounge/diner. The kitchen has a fitted range of units and a built in oven, gas hob and extractor hood. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes, a single second bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside, there is a lovely rear garden with gated access to the garage that is situated immediately to the rear of the garden. The house is pleasantly located with a fantastic outlook, so view now to avoid disappointment.
Lounge/diner 20' max x 14' 9" max narrowing to 7' 10" min ( 6.10m max x 4.50m max narrowing to 2.39m min )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.36m x 1.42m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Take the second turning left into Heron Road and continue along. Follow the road round to the left and then turn left into Kingfisher Drive, continue along, follow the footpath to the bottom then turn left and the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41731152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.