1 bedroom apartment for saleClyde Street
- Brand new luxury one bed apartment
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Brand new 125 year lease
- 10 year new build warranty
- First release - offered off-plan
- 52 sqm
- Rental return circa £1,350 pcm
- 0.3 miles to Deptford BR Station and New Cross Station
- 0.7 miles to Deptford Bridge DLR Station
Nestled away in an iconic spot in Deptford SE8 is this unique selection of luxury flats. This apartment is set on the ground floor, with the added benefit of a private garden to the rear, totalling 52 sq. meter internally.
'The Lord Clyde Apartments', featuring four one bedroom flats and one three bedroom flat, is bound to catch the eye of any investor, with a healthy 5% (approximate) return in an area that is definitely on the up.
The apartments would also be highly suited to first time- and home-buyers as the location offers residents excellent transport links to all corners of London as well as a vibrant and convenient position.
National Rail services from Deptford station can whisk you to London Bridge in just 6 minutes, and Cannon Street in only 11 minutes. Nearby New Cross station provides the London Overground line for unrivalled access into East London and the City; and Deptford Bridge DLR station offers regular services to Greenwich and Canary Wharf.
Deptford High Street mixes old with new. The historic market runs three times a week offering you an eclectic mix of food, clothes and products, whilst an array of cafes, restaurants and delicatessens scatter the High Street.
This contrast of old and new is a theme that runs through the development. The property features a mixture of modern brick and sleek glass which provides an elegant exterior that complements the newly refurbished Lord Clyde - originally constructed in the 1850s.
Internally, the apartments will feature a range of stylish fixtures and fittings including floor to ceiling windows and high quality wood-effect flooring. A full specification list is available on request.
Available to purchase off plan. Call Cannon Kallar now on 0208 692 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and discuss further.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN1003981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.