2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Kinson Drive, Bournemouth
Under Offer £209,900
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- STONES THROW FROM LOCAL AMENITIES & PARKS
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS INTO BOURNEMOUTH & POOLE TOWN CENTRES
*VENDOR SUITED* MK Estates are pleased to present to the sales market this two double bedroom semi-detached house located in Kinson, BH11. The property benefits from spacious reception room with fully functional wood burner, galley kitchen with matching wall and base units & separate utility area. Two double bedrooms & large family bathroom with panel bath and shower over. Further benefits include UPVC double glazed windows letting the natural light flood through the property & gas central heating throughout. Large private rear garden with tarmac patio area, off road parking for multiple vehicles and secure double gates through to rear garden.
The property is located a short distance from independent cafes, restaurants and shops aswell as the local library. Easy access to public transport links into Bournemouth & Poole Town Centre. Within the school catchment area for leaf academy & Oak Academy. A stones throw away from local parks & greens where children can enjoy hours of fun.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. Please call MK Estates TODAY to secure a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41732067.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6645208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.