3 bedroom bungalow for saleBroadmead, Corsham
Sold STC £279,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning 3 bed linked-detached bungalow
- Master en-suite
- Recently installed kitchen & bathroom.
- Two conservatories
- Front & rear gardens with private parking
Offered for sale is this recently extended & fully renovated three bedroom bungalow. Boasting master en-suite, recently installed fully fitted kitchen & bathroom. Sitting on a well sized, level plot with front & rear gardens and private driveway. A rare find, internal viewing highly recommended.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented and recently renovated & extended three bedroom bungalow on Broadmead Corsham.
Offering generous accommodation throughout, benefits include master en-suite with fitted three wardrobes, recently installed family bathroom and kitchen. Presented to a high standard the property offers two conservatories, in addition to front/ rear gardens and private driveway parking for several cars.
Bungalows of this level of finish are very rare to the market and internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please call us today on (01249) 713877 to discuss your requirements and arrange your appointment.
A historic market town and civil parish in west Wiltshire. Corsham is at the southwestern edge of the Cotswolds, just off the A4 national route, which was formerly the main turnpike road from London to Bristol, between Bath and Chippenham.
Corsham was historically a centre for agriculture and later the wool industry, and remains a focus for quarrying Bath Stone. It contains several notable historic buildings, such as the stately home of Corsham Court. In World War II and the Cold War, it became a major administrative and manufacturing centre for the Ministry of Defense, with numerous establishments both above ground and in the old quarry tunnels.
The early 21st century saw some growth in Corsham's role in the film industry, with its picturesque town centre with buildings dating back hundreds of years. A thriving weekly market, Corsham court with the resident peacocks wondering the streets make Corsham a fantastic place to call home.
A welcoming entrance to the home with engineered wooden flooring throughout. Double glazed door & window to front. Radiator x2.
Low level WC, radiator. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Sitting Room 20' 3" x 13' 2" ( 6.17m x 4.01m )
Part of the recent extension, a generous family room with double glazed rear aspect window in addition to french doors to side. Carpeted throughout, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 3" x 11' 7" Max ( 5.26m x 3.53m Max )
A beautifully presented & recently installed fully fitted kitchen with a selection of base & wall units. Sink/ drainer, integrated electric oven & 5 ring gas hob with hood over. Space for fridge/ freezer, dishwasher. Solid oak work-surfaces. Engineered wooden flooring throughout. Double glazed window to rear. Access to conservatory.
Generous cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble-dryer.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.16m )
Upvc upper with double glazed window to side aspect, with french doors into conservatory two. Lino style floor. Lighting. Passageway to WC, and door to front.
Conservatory Two 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Timber construction with glazed window to side in addition to french doors to rear aspect. Great scope as greenhouse or secondary conservatory.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
A lovely sized master bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect. Three build in wardrobes offering ample storage. Radiator. Access to en-suite.
Ensuite comprises of low level WC, wash hand basin and double shower unit. Fully tiled, heated towel rail, extractor. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Located to the rear of the property, with double glazed garden aspect window. Carpeted throughout. Radiator.
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
A excellent sized double room, currently used as a formal dining room. Pair of double glazed windows to side. Carpeted throughout. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
A excellent sized recently installed bathroom suite comprising of "Spa" style bath, low level WC, wash hand basin & shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, tiled floor-to-ceiling, extractor.
Sitting on a generous, level plot. To the front a well sized area laid to lawn in addition to private driveway parking for several cars back-to-back.
To the rear leading from the french doors off the lounge you reach a graveled seating area ideal for alfresco dining & entertaining. Leading into formal lawn, with mature tree & bush borders as well as established flower beds. Offering a low maintenance outside space or fantastic on-going scope for green-fingered individuals.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41739232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS103237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.