1 bedroom apartment for saleCross Mill North At Tean Hall Mills, Tean, Stoke-On-Trent
- Grade II Listed Apartment. Ground Floor
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Diner
- Allocated Car Parking Space
Ground Floor ONE DOUBLE BEDROOMED apartment with open plan kitchen living diner and bathroom. Allocated Car Parking Space.
This unique converted Grade II former Mill being completed to an exacting standard with each apartment differing in its own right. Many of the apartments have original window frames with steel girders and pillars complete with integral appliances and floor coverings together with one allocated parking space.
Access to the property is gained via:
Giving access to:
With wall mounted electric heater; walk in cupboard housing the hot water tank; door leading into:
Open Plan Kitchen Living Diner
Kitchen Area: 11' x 10' excluding door recess ( 3.35m x 3.05m excluding door recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; integrated washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer; range of matching eye level units; complementary wall tiling; ceiling spot lights.
Lounge Area: 22' x 13' max ( 6.71m x 3.96m max )
With single glazed window to the front elevation; two wall mounted electric heaters; steel pillars.
Bedroom: 13' 8" x 11' 7" max ( 4.17m x 3.53m max )
With two single glazed windows to the front elevation; wall mounted electric heater.
With bath having mixer taps and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary wall and floor tiling; ceiling spot lights.
One allocated car parking space.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41739298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.