2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Street, Taunton
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb central location
- Charming period property
- Enclosed courtyard gardens
- Well-presented throughout
- Lounge with log burner
- Listed property
- No onward chain
In a superb central location with Taunton's central amenities right on the doorstep, this well presented semi-detached character property must be viewed to appreciate its period charm, courtyard gardens and convenient spot. No onward chain!
Entrance & Gardens
The property can be approached from either its side elevation or from St James Street where a small enclosed walkway leads in to the rear garden. At the side access, wrought iron gates lead through an archway in to the enclosed courtyard. The property enjoys walled gardens to side and rear of good proportions. These gardens are laid mainly to paved and brick patio with various raised decked areas and flower beds providing entertaining space. Other benefits include a large summerhouse, water butt, outside tap and further lockable outhouse. The main entrance is sheltered by a storm porch and a solid wood door opens in to the accommodation.
Living Room 13' 8" max x 15' 5" max ( 4.17m max x 4.70m max )
A beautifully light and airy dual aspect living room with an abundance of character and charm featuring rear and side facing sash windows, exposed ceiling beams, spiral stairs to the first floor and log burner upon slate tiled hearth. Modern benefits include laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point and ample space for a range of seating and display furniture. A doorway opens through to;
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 3" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.04m max x 3.20m max )
Another light and airy room of generous proportions and featuring rear facing sash window, tiled floor, radiator, access to the central heating boiler and ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs. The kitchen comprises of a range of matching wall, base and display units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated four ring electric hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below. Further space and plumbing is available for a half height fridge, separate freezer and washing machine.
Stairs open to;
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 14' 2" ( 4.70m x 4.32m )
A large master bedroom featuring a dual aspect with side and rear facing sash windows, exposed ceiling beams, picture rails, radiator and ample space for a large double bed and a wide range of furniture. A door opens to a small hallway which gives access to;
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 2.72m max )
A good sized second bedroom presented in attractive décor and featuring rear facing sash window, exposed ceiling beam, picture rails, radiator, TV aerial point and space for a double bed and a range of accompanying furniture.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 4' 11" ( 2.87m x 1.50m )
Well-presented and featuring exposed wooden floorboards, heated towel rail, extractor, loft access and a fitted storage cupboard with shelving. The suite in white includes a flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with tiled splash backs, mixer tap and separate electric shower over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41739888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.