4 bedroom terraced house for saleWaterford Road, Moore Park Estate, SW6
- Landscaped west-facing garden
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double reception room with wood floors
- Study leading to the decked terrace
- Good sized second and third bedrooms with fireplaces
- Large modern kitchen benefiting from space to dine
- Beautiful gas fireplaces
- Exceptional finish throughout
Arranged over four floors, this beautifully presented four bedroom town house benefits from superb period features in a great central location.
The property is ideally located for the shops and transport links of Fulham Broadway while King's Road and Chelsea are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.