2 bedroom flat for saleTimberlaine Road, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
Sold STC £164,950
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE SEAFRONT
- POPULAR PEVENSEY BAY LOCATION
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
An opportunity to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located within easy walking distance to the seafront. Conveniently located in the POPULAR PEVENSEY BAY area, the property is considered WELL PRESENTED throughout with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. NO FORWARD CHAIN!
An opportunity to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located within easy walking distance to the seafront. Conveniently located in the POPULAR PEVENSEY BAY area, the property is considered WELL PRESENTED throughout with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, two storage cupboards, radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" x 13' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.99m )
A double aspect room with double glazed window to the rear and side aspect and far reaching views of the sea, radiator and ample space for a dining room table if required.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect with far reaching sea views.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect with far reaching sea views and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Located on a block with an up and over door.
The property boasts communal ground that provides access to the seafront.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41744931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.