2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Road, Nottingham
Offers Over £95,000
- GUIDE PRICE £95.000 - £105,000
- Mid-teracced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen to the Rear
- Rear Garden
- Ideal for first time buyers
This property comes to the market in the Sherwood Rise area so has great transport links to the city centre by tram and bus routes, close local amenities such as post office, local shops, local school so ideal for any first time buyer looking to get on to the property ladder or a great starter home.
GUIDE PRICE £95.000 - £105,000. This property comes to the market in the Sherwood Rise area so has great transport links to the city centre by tram and bus routes, close local amenities such as post office, local shops, local school so ideal for any first time buyer looking to get on to the property ladder or a great starter home for any potensal family.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 9" Into Bay ( 3.68m x 3.58m Into Bay )
Double glazed window to the front, door is to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 9' 9" Plus Door Resses x 12' 2" ( 2.97m Plus Door Resses x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 20' 2" ( 2.26m x 6.15m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed windows to the side and rear, door leading to the garden. Sink, drainer, work surfaces, part tiled walls, space for washing mashine, dish washer, space for a fridge and freezer and wall mouned radiatior.
First Floor Landing
Assessed from stairs from the dining room, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' ( 3.38m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to rear, wall mounted radiator, bath and mixer taps with a shower attachment, electric shower unit plus attachment, wash hand basin and seperate WC, part tiled walls.
Garden to rear with fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41745018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.