5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 2, Priory Farm Yard, Hunsdon Road, Widford, Herts
- 2086 Sq ft five bedroom semi-detached house
- Fully fitted designer kitchen with composite worktops and integrated appliances
- Spacious kitchen/dining /family room with separate lounge
- Flooring throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Landscaped East facing garden and double car port
- Just a short drive to the bustling town of Ware
- Major road links within easy access
- Ware station connects to the capital in 45 minutes
- 10 year warranty
SELLING FAST - A UNIQUE FIVE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
Set within an exclusive new development of just five new houses and one bungalow in the picturesque village of Widford. The ground floor accommodation benefits from a spacious kitchen / dining / family room with a separate utility room, a living room with French doors opening onto a landscaped garden with countryside views and double car port. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and a walk in dressing room, and there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor while the second floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The bustling town centre of Ware is just a short drive away offering all day to day amenities with an excellent choice of schools for all ages. Road links to London or Bishops Stortford are via the A414, A10 and M25 and Ware station connects to the capital in 45 minutes.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, contact 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_4143592
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4143592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.