3 bedroom detached house for saleMaple Walk, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Detached bungalow
- Set within extensive and mature landscape gardens
- Three double bedrooms
- Dressing room and en suite to master
- Double garage
Fox and sons are pleased to offer to the market this unique architecturally designed detached bungalow, built by the current vendors to high specification. Further benefiting from being located in the Cooden area of Bexhill and situated between Cooden beach golf club and Cooden beach train station.
Fox and sons are pleased to offer to the market this unique architecturally designed detached bungalow, built by the current vendors to high specification. The property is set within extensive and mature landscape gardens, and offers extensive and versatile accommodation internally, briefly comprising three double bedrooms, en suite and dressing room to the master, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, off road parking for several vehicles and a double garage. Further benefiting from being located in the Cooden area of Bexhill and situated between Cooden beach golf club and Cooden beach train station.
Entrance Vestibule 13' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.99m x 1.91m )
Having a triple glazed door to the front aspect and stained glass windows to the front aspect, inset spot lights and tiled flooring.
Having a built in coat cupboard and airing cupboard.
Having a concealed cistern WC, a vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, a towel rail, a triple glazed window to the rear aspect, part tiled walls and inset spot lights.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 22' 11" max ( 4.55m max x 6.99m max )
Having triple glazed windows to the front aspect and triple glazed french doors to the side aspect leading to the garden. A gas fireplace, concealed speakers and french doors leading to:
Dining Room 13' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.11m x 4.11m )
Having triple glazed windows to the side aspect, a serving hatch which can be fully opened into a doorway to the kitchen, concealed speakers and french doors leading to:
Conservatory 12' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 3.43m max )
Having four triple glazed windows to the rear and both sides, three velux windows and triple glazed french doors to the side aspect leading to the garden.
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled walls, space for range cooker with cooker hood over, integral fridge and integral freezer, an indoor dog kennel, inset spot lights, a sky light window and a triple glazed door to the rear aspect leading to the garden.
Inset spot lights and loft access.
Bedroom One 25' 1" max x 13' 8" plus recess ( 7.65m max x 4.17m plus recess )
Having a triple glazed window to the rear aspect, triple glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading to the garden and inset spot lights.
Dressing Room 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Having a triple glazed window to the side aspect, a concealed cistern WC, bidet, a wash hand basin with fitted cupboard below, a bath with mixer taps, a shower cubicle, a towel rail, a shaver point and inset spot lights.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.22m max x 4.11m max )
Having a triple glazed window to the front aspect, inset spot lights and door to utility room.
Utility Room 12' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.78m max x 2.84m max )
Having a range of wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, inset spot lights and a triple glazed door both to the front and the rear aspect providing access to the gardens.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
Having a triple glazed window to the front aspect.
Having a triple glazed window to the side aspect, a concealed cistern WC, a wash hand basin with fitted cupboards below, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, a towel rail and inset spot lights
Approach via electric gates providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage. The gardens have been extensively landscaped featuring a large pond which is surrounded by mature bushes and trees leading to stepping stones providing access to a lawned area. Benefiting from having a double glazed music room which has power and light and a further pathway leading to the rear garden which again features a pond, mature bushes and trees and a double glazed green house. A further door from the greenhouse to a work shop at the rear of the garage and in addition the rear garden has an outside WC, and wash hand basin.
Having electric up and over doors, power and light and housing the central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41746239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.