4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Road, Old Leake, Boston
Sold STC £190,000
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE & OUTBUILDING
- GENEROUS SIZED PLOT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A Detached Cottage situated within a generous plot with Detached Garage and further Outbuilding with Kennels. The property in brief comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Diner, Utility, 4 Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master, Detached Garage, further Outbuilding, NO ONWARD CHAIN
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN OLD LEAKE WITH GARAGE & OUTBUILDING
With doubel glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, 2 further single glazed windows to side aspect, tiled flooring, door to Entrance Hall.
With half glazed door to front, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, tiled flooring leading to stripped floor board flooring.
Lounge 23' 6" x 12' 5" ( 7.16m x 3.78m )
With Bay window to front aspect, window to rear aspect, 2 further windows to side aspect, Inglenook style fireplace with log burner inset to brick and tiled hearth with inset Oak mantle. 2 radiators, telephone point, TV aerial point.
Dining Room 17' 7" x 9' 11" ( 5.36m x 3.02m )
With sliding patio doors to rear aspect, stripped floor board flooring.
Kitchen Diner 26' 1" x 11' 8" ( 7.95m x 3.56m )
With fitted kitchen in range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling to walls, space for Range cooker, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, ceiling fan, stripped floor board flooring, single glazed window to front aspect,
Utility Room 9' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.79m x 1.75m )
With base units and work surfaces fitted over, internal window to Entrance Hall, tiling to floor, floor mounted oil fired boiler, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, radiator, overhead storage space.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.58m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, door to En-Suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With window to front aspect, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, built-in wardrobe and dresser, radiator.
Bedroom 2 17' 6" x 9' 1" ( 5.33m x 2.77m )
With some restricted head height. With window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" maximum x 11' 1" maximum ( 3.89m maximum x 3.38m maximum )
With some restricted head height. Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 7" maximum x 12' 1" maximum ( 3.84m maximum x 3.68m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator.
With window to front aspect, radiator, wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity, WC, panelled bath, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
To the front the property is approached via access along a gravelled driveway leading to gravelled area with ample parking space for several vehicles.
To the rear, having a paved area the garden extends predominantly laid to lawn with gravelled area to side.
The garden is enclosed by mature conifers, fencing and areas of wall.
Detached Garage 18' 11" internal measurement x 15' 11" internal measurement ( 5.77m internal measurement x 4.85m internal measurement )
With power, light, electric up-and-over door, double glazed window to side aspect.
Brick Outbuilding / Kennel 12' 3" internal measurement x 18' 11" internal measurement ( 3.73m internal measurement x 5.77m internal measurement )
With double doors to front aspect, power, light, water, internal door leading to: -
Further Room 18' 2" x 5' 2" ( 5.54m x 1.57m )
Leading to external kennel area and open pens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41746257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.