3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManchester Road, Southport, PR9 9BD
- Large modernised character property.
- Close to the town centre.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- 2 modern bath/shower rooms.
- 2 reception rooms.
- Central heating and double glazing.
- Secluded patio gardens.
- Double width parking space.
EXCEPTIONAL, MODERNISED, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OF CHARACTER SITUATED IN A SMALL PARADE OF SHOPS IN AN ESTABLISHED AREA WITHIN EASY REACH OF SOUTHPORT TOWN CENTRE.
FRONT ENTRANCE, ENTRANCE/INNER HALL, DINING/SITTING ROOM, MODERNISED KITCHEN AND MODERN BATHROOM/W.C. TO THE GROUND FLOOR. TO THE FIRST FLOOR THERE IS A BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A LARGE MODERN SHOWER-ROOM/W.C.
CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
SECLUDED PATIO GARDEN AT THE REAR.
INTERNAL INSPECTION. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.