2 bedroom flat for saleLinden Road, Town Centre
- Ground Floor Spacious Town Centre Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout With A Boiler
- Very Modern Condition Throughout
- Secluded Landscaped Rear Garden
- Potential For A Driveway To Be Created
- No On Going Maintenance Charge A Share Of Freehold
- Potential Of No Forward Chain
* Share of the freehold and no ongoing maintenance charges * A rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious and extended Ground Floor Apartment which is located close to Bognor Regis Town Centre, the Train Station and Sea Front. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a rear aspect Lounge / Dining Room with lovely views over the rear garden, a newly fitted Kitchen with included appliances and a newly fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout with a combination boiler. Outside to the Rear is a secluded Garden which has been landscaped to a very high standard in our opinion to provide low maintenance with 'Indian' paving, artificial grass, decking and a Detached Summer House with UPVC double glazed windows, patio doors, power and light. To the Front there is a further easy to maintain garden which could easily be transformed to create a Driveway - subject to permission. The property is sold with 50% share of the freehold with a 995 years lease. Viewing is a must!
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Newly fitted doors to the bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge / dining room. Radiator. Door to a deep storage cupboard with hanging space. Newly fitted flooring. Radiator. Inset down lights.
Lounge / Dining Room - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and rear aspect UPVC double glazed patio doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Television point. Two radiators. Door to a deep storage cupboard housing the combination boiler. Beautifully tiled flooring. Inset down lights. Opening to:
Kitchen - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Fitted four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and oven below. Included free-standing fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces with tiled splash back. Beautifully tiled flooring. Inset down lights.
Bedroom One - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window with fitted blinds. Feature recess fireplace. Television point. Radiator. (Currently arranged as a second lounge).
Bedroom Two - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Recess fireplace. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower and fitted shower screen. Close coupled W.C and circular wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Rear - Beautifully landscaped easterly aspect rear garden which is mainly laid to 'Indian' paving with raised borders and ample space for outdoor dining with feature solar lights. Enclosed by panel board fencing with quality laid artificial grass. Gated access to the side of the property and front. Outdoor tap. Pathway leading to an enclosed decked area with space for sunbathing and enjoying a southerly aspect with fitted solar lights. Access to:
Detached Summer House - With front aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio doors with lovely views over the rear garden. Benefit of power and lighting.
Front - Easy to maintain front garden. Mainly laid to shingle with a pathway leading to the entrance. (Potential for the kirb to be dropped to create a driveway - subject to permission from the council).
Additional Information - The property has a 50% share of the freehold which is shared with the upstairs apartment.
There is a 995 year lease.
There is no on going ground rent or maintenance charge - any work that is required is split 50/50 with the apartment above.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41748012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26150187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.