2 bedroom apartment for saleBeachy Head View, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN38
- Immaculately presented apartment
- Finished to a high standard
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Decked rear garden, balcony off lounge
- Private garage, lift access, EPC B
***IMMACULATE GARDEN FLAT WITH FAR REACHING COASTAL VIEWS AND GARAGE*** immaculately presented and well appointed two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with the added benefit of a garage and a private garden. This light and spacious apartment offers exceptional accommodation comprising a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with "Jack and Jill" bathroom. Set on a tucked away and convenient position a short drive from Hastings Ridge and the bustling market town of Battle with a mainline station providing a direct service to central London.
Bedroom 1 - 13'4 x 10'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'8 x 11'6 -
Reception 1 - 16'9 x 12'6 -
Kitchen - 10'2 x 8'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41748993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26253852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.