2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManorfield Close, Little Billing, Northampton
Sold STC £165,000
- Two Bed Semi-Detached House
- Corner Plot
- Fully Modernised Throughout
- Off Road Parking
**FULLY MODERNISED** An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this fully modernised two bedroom semi-detached family home which has been greatly improved by the current owners.
The property comprises porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a beautiful garden with a gazebo, garage and off road parking.
Double glazed door and window to the side, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 2" x 16' 7" ( 3.71m x 5.05m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspects, electric fire, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and spiral staircase leading to second floor.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer taps, tiling to the splashback areas, integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, boiler, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and double glazed window and door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator, access to loft space and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 12' 2" ( 2.82m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin unit, low flush WC, part tiling, spotlights, coving to ceiling and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Front garden laid to lawn.
Featured gazebo with wood burner, lighting and power outlets, gated side access, brick wall timber fences, paved patio area.
Power and light, up and over door (Hormann electric doors).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41749065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.