6 bedroom detached house for saleRye Road, Hawkhurst, Kent, TN18 5DW
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Study and Games Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Five Further Bedrooms
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Presented in immaculate order throughout, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this spacious detached family home built in 1939 and extensively extended in recent years; Located on the outskirts of the village of Hawkhurst the property enjoys far reaching countryside views.
Located on the outskirts of the village of Hawkhurst with all its amenities including a butcher, two supermarkets, chemist, cinema, florist and various restaurants. A short drive away is the larger town of Cranbrook which provides a good variety of shops, banks, supermarket and sports centre.
Nearby Bedgebury Pinetum and Bewl Water provide excellent leisure facilities.
In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, Sutton Valence and Dulwich Prep School. In addition there are well regarded primary schools in each of the villages with a number of Grammar Schools in the general locality.
Mainline Rail Services are available from Staplehurst into London Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41749830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 342160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.