3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Street, Whissonsett
- Peaceful Rural Location
- Cottage with Beautiful Gardens
- Approx. 1300 sq/ft of Floor Space
- Detached Double Garage with Utility
- Additional Section of Garden
- 26ft Sitting Room with Fireplace
The Norfolk Agents are pleased to offer this charming cottage, occupying a peaceful position at the end of a row of similar character properties with private gardens, extensive parking and a detached double garage which also incorporates a utility/shower room. The cottage, which was originally two farm workers cottages, is neatly presented and comprises sitting room, dining hall, kitchen/breakfast room and garden room on the ground floor; with two double bedrooms, the third bedroom and family bathroom arranged around the landing. Outside, there are formal gardens adjacent to the cottage, with an area measuring approximately 200 square metres behind the garage which currently houses the owners livestock. The property is connected to mains drainage, electricity and water supply; whilst central heating is provided by an oil fired boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Norfolk Agents, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.