4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfields, Netherton, Wakefield
- 3/4 Bedroom Substantial Detached Family Home
- Beautifully and stylishly presented throughout
- UPVC and GCH
- Huge potential to extend further (subject to planning permission)
Deceptively spacious this extended 3/4 bedroomed detached property stands proud at the head of a popular residential area of Netherton. The property MUST be viewed to fully appreciate its charm. Fantastic reception room space for the growing family.
This 3/4 bedroomed detached family home has been sympathetically extended and oozes lots of charm and has a stylish appeal. The property comprises of entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room, dining kitchen in a modern design, conservatory, dining room/bedroom 4 to ground floor level, integral garage (huge potential to create an en-suite or downstairs bathroom - subject to planning permission). To the first floor there are 3 excellent size bedrooms and a modern and contemporary stylish four piece bathroom. The outside of the property continues its spacious feel with a double driveway leading to the integral garage, double driveway could create a triple driveway, enclosed gardens to the rear hold a great deal of privacy and has a decked patio terrace as well as a paved area and lawned gardens. The property is well situated at the head of a residential area of Netherton with its semi-rural appeal, local walks, excellent access to Northern motorway network links as well as local shops and schools. Viewing Essential.
Upvc double glazed, tiled floor, upvc door into the main entrance hallway.
Radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling and feature cornice to the walls, open banisterail and stairs to the first floor. Understairs storage. Double pine french door provide access to Bedroom 1/Reception Room. Access into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 10' 4" x 18' 3" ( 3.15m x 5.56m )
Strip pine door with obscured glazed panel leading into the open plan dining kitchen. Dual aspect upvc windows overlooking the rear gardens. Modern and contemporary design kitchen in an ash wood finish, downlights, integrated appliances to include a double oven, four ring gas hob, double chimney extractor fan with downlights, integrated stainless steel one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, laminate floor, space for an American fridge freezer, double radiator, telephone point, wine rack. Wood style laminate floor and deep skirting boards, ceiling downlights in the dining area. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Conservatory provides access to the rear gardens and into the garage. Laminate floor, tv point, deep skirting boards.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Room:
Lounge 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
Upvc bow style window to the front aspect. Double radiator, telephone point, coving and spotlights to ceiling, gas fire with a marble style back and hearth, ornate wooden surround, tv point, dado rail, feature arch leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
French doors with side panel provide access to the paved patio terrace. Dado rail, coving and spotlights to ceiling, radiator.
Dining Room/bedroom 1 8' 10" x 17' ( 2.69m x 5.18m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, ornate coving and spotlights to ceiling, dado rail, feature chimney breast, tiled back and ornate hearth, wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor. Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" Max x 6' 5" ( 2.92m Max x 1.96m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Three upvc obscured glazed windows, two to the side and one to the rear aspect. Four piece contemporary and enviable suite comprising of a triple size walk-in shower cubicle, dressing area and curved shower screen, low level flush w.c., half moon bath and waterfall chrome tap, bowl wash basin with waterfall chrome tap set within a high gloss vanity unit and a natural stone base, cushioned flooring in a black design, fully tiled walls, upvc cladded ceiling with downlights, extractor fan, towel/radiator finished in chrome, integrated mirror with a glass mosaic surround.
Double tarmacadam driveway to the front leading to garage with up and over door, outside lighting. Tarmac and paved pathway to the side and gated access to the rear. Paved patio terrace, outside water tap and light, decked terrace and further lawned gardens, storage area.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Horbury Road. Take a left onto Netherton Lane. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Netherton Lane. Bear left onto South Lane. Take a left onto Glenfields, take a right onto Highfields. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41751495.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.