3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambourne Close, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
Offers in Region of £114,995
- Extended semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Off road parking and garage
- Popular location
Situated in Adwick-Le-Street close to local amenities is this well presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached property. The property is an ideal first time buyer home and comprises of contemporary decor including two reception rooms,off road parking and garage.
Has a central heating radiator and a built in understairs storage cupboard. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 3" into recess x 11' 4" ( 4.95m into recess x 3.45m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, electric fire and spotlights.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.64m )
Has a central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 17' 4" ( 5.31m x 5.28m )
Has a rear and side facing double glazed window, spotlights and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, breakfast bar and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the garden and an opening into the dining room.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 5" into door recess ( 4.06m x 3.48m into door recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights. There is access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 11' 4" into door recess ( 2.59m x 3.45m into door recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and off road parking. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the garage and to the front.
Garage 17' 11" x 8' 2" ( 5.46m x 2.49m )
Has power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41751900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.