2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Point, Edgbaston, B15 3RT
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious apartment with panoramic views of Edgbaston and the City Centre
- Walking distance to Birmingham University
- 5min walk to Queen Elizabeth medical centre
- Garage and communal parking
- Low lease of 46 years
- £950 pcm rental income achievable
- B15 Edgbaston Calthorpe Estate location
- Well Maintained Grounds
- CASH BUYERS ONLY!
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this wonderfully situated apartment set in the heart of Edgbaston and close to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Set in the highly sought out Calthorpe Estate in B15 Edgbaston, this 7th floor apartment is spacious and benefits from panoramic views of Edgbaston, Harborne and the City Centre skyline.
The property requires a full refurbishment and comprises of entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, family size bathroom with shower, separate WC, kitchen and spacious living room with two balconies offering dual aspect views.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and communal parking with a garage.
Fantastic views across the city and set in the most popular and convenient of locations in well maintained and manicured grounds.
The apartment forms an ideal 1st time purchase or buy to let opportunity.
CASH BUYERS ONLY!
Service charge and ground rent: £2,400 per annum
Years remaining of the lease: 46
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41752683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101348001191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.