5 bedroom detached house for saleGOLF COURSE LANE, WALTHAM
Sold STC £549,950
- Exceptional Five bedroom detached property
- Stunning gardens to the front and rear
- Fantastic open plan kitchen-dining area that opens into the conservatory
- Further lounge, family room, dining room and study
- Four bedrooms have luxurious en-suites
- uPVC double glazed throughout and gas central heating
- Highly desirable and rarely available location
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band G
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale this substantial detached family home located within a superior position within the highly prestigious residential area of Golf Course Lane. The property stands proudly within a generous plot with substantial gardens to front and rear. Boasting catchment to a variety of schools, this property is sure to be popular and would be purchasers are advised to call to arrange a viewing whist the property is still available. Internal viewing will reveal an impressive entrance hall, cloakroom and dining room. There is then a lounge, generous family room and a study which was added to the property by the current owners. To complete the ground floor there is a stunning open plan, kitchen-dining area which then flows into the conservatory which enjoys magnificent views of the rear garden. To the first floor there is a large first floor landing which provides access to five double bedrooms, four of those boasting superb en-suites. From top to bottom this property has had no expense spared, providing a truly exceptional family home which really is a joy to view. Externally there are front and rear gardens and also the double garage which offers further off road parking if required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6697789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.