2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodlands Village, Wakefield
Sold STC £47,500
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open plan living/dining kitchen
- Ideal for the professional
- No Upper Chain
- Attractively Priced
We advise that an offer has been made for Apartment 4 Read, Woodlands Village, Wakefield,WF1 5LQ in the sum of £44,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify William H Brown of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
A two bedroom ground floor apartment located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. The property comprises of open plan living, dining kitchen/lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre ideal for the professional and those requiring commuting links via Sandal/ Agbrigg Railway Station and into Wakefield City Centre. No Upper Chain. Attractively Priced.
Communal entrance into the apartment building. Entrance hallway into the apartment.
Open Plan Lounge Area 13' 1" x 11' Max ( 3.99m x 3.35m Max )
Window double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator, tv point.
Open Plan Kitchen/diner 14' 10" Max x 9' 2" ( 4.52m Max x 2.79m )
Two windows. Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, electric oven, downlights, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" to rear of wardrobes x 8' 10" ( 3.91m to rear of wardrobes x 2.69m )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
Pedestal sink with mixer tap, bath with shower over, low level flush w.c., radiator.
Leave William H Brown via Doncaster Road/A638. Take a right onto Manygates Lane. Next right into Woodlands Village.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41755506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.