4 bedroom detached house for saleLangley Crescent, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Sold STC £950,000
- Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Large Plot with Scope to Extend, Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fabulous Conservatory
- Shower Room plus Utility
- Large Well-stocked Garden with Side Access
- Detached Garage plus Off-street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Walk to City Centre and Excellent Schools
A beautifully presented, double-fronted four bedroom detached house, situated in a sought-after location, within walking distance of the city centre and excellent schools.
The property occupies a good sized plot and offers great potential to extend further, subject to the necessary consents.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, living room, further reception, large kitchen/breakfast room, fabulous conservatory, shower room, utility, large landing, four well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the rear is well established garden with side access. Of further benefit is a large detached garage with work shop, plus off-street parking for several vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41757372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.