4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Landway, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Garden room
- Convenient location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Location is a vital part of any decision to buy a home for your future - this place has a location to dream of. A popular primary school is just along the road, a mainline station within walking distance and Bearsted Green also on hand - perfect.As if the location was not enough the space offered inside the home is ideal for modern family life. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities to make the morning rush for the shower a thing of the past; harmony will rein. The extended downstairs space will also help to provide calm. The lounge could become a place to enjoy a quiet moment catching up with your latest novel or movie, whilst in the garden room others could be watching football or listening to their music without disturbing you.That garden room is a real bonus. Throw back the bi-fold doors to take full advantage of the covered decked area which is perfect for a table and chairs positioned to enjoy a barbecue in the summer sunshine. You could take advantage of the rays or hide away from them under cover if you so wish.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'3 x 10'0 (4.65m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 17'0 x 12'8 (5.19m x 3.86m)
- Garden Room: 16'10 x 12'9 (5.13m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 9'6 (4.27m x 2.90m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'2 x 7'2 (3.10m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'0 x 8'8 (5.49m x 2.64m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41758644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.